Thus far, Daniel has 13 TD passes and ONE pic thru 7 games. As I have conveyed to you guys before…..I feel VERY strongly that much (if not ALL) of Daniel’s success is a direct result of the work you gentleman have done with him…Everyone has commented on not only how well he has thrown the ball, but also on how much his footwork has improved.
Upcoming Camps and Clinics
Prime Time® Football Camps and Clinic are designed with the football player’s safety and development in mind. Our goal is to teach position specific fundamentals so that each participant will better comprehend and appreciate this great sport. Jay Fiedler personally works with every player in each clinic teaching them the skills and knowledge he acquired and applied during his 10-year NFL career. Our experienced coaching staff will provide a positive experience for all participants. Players will come away with a better understanding of their position by the conclusion of the clinic.
Below is a list of all of the upcoming camps and clinics we currently offer:
- Jay Fiedler is available for private training for Quarterbacks of all ages and skill levels based on mutually agreeable schedules. Contact Jay at email@example.com for more information.
- SPRING PASSING CLINICS will begin Tuesday, March 14th and will run for 11 weeks continuing each Tuesday night until May 23rd. These sessions are our most popular and they do fill up as space is limited. Learn more and find out how to sign up by clicking this paragraph.
- SPRING LINE CLINICS: Announcing our newest clinic offering for Offensive Linemen led by former D2 Assistant Coach of the Year Brian Hughes. Learn more and find out how to sing up by clicking this paragraph
- Prime Time/Suffolk PAL One-Week Summer Camps: Due to popular demand last summer we will host 2 one-week camps. Camp #1 will be June 26-30 and Camp #2 will be July 11-16. Sign up for one or save by registering for both camps. Click here for full details and online registration
- More events (including local clinics and small group instruction) are being planned to aid in your training and accommodate all physical distancing guidelines set forth by the state and local agencies. Send us your email to get on our mailing list for information and updates on all of our offerings.
For More Information about any of our offerings, Call 631-321-1703, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My brother and I appreciate the opportunity to have met you, your family and to work with you guys as well. Your camp was a meaningful and fun experience for my teammates and I. We were able to learn the game from experienced coaches all throughout the country, it gave us an opportunity to showcase our talents to these coaches and we were also able to meet NFL players. Second to none!
Thank you so very much for the video on Matty. My husband and I really appreciate what you are doing with him….your clinic with your informative and educational analysis of his quarterbacking, is exactly what we were looking for to help him out. Matty loved working with you last week and is eager to learn more. He found your video of him to be helpful and is looking for forward to working with you tomorrow night. Thank you so much, again, for all you are doing. Please give a special thanks to your brother, for being so very helpful to us!
Contact us today to find out how you can IMPROVE YOUR GAME & become a PRIME TIME PLAYER!
Prime Time is a registered trademark of Prime Time Sports Camps, Inc.