Thus far, Daniel has 13 TD passes and ONE pic thru 7 games. As I have conveyed to you guys before…..I feel VERY strongly that much (if not ALL) of Daniel’s success is a direct result of the work you gentleman have done with him…Everyone has commented on not only how well he has thrown the ball, but also on how much his footwork has improved.
Upcoming Camps and Clinics
Prime Time® Football Camps and Clinic are designed with the football player’s safety and development in mind. Our goal is to teach position specific fundamentals so that each participant will better comprehend and appreciate this great sport. Jay Fiedler personally works with every player in each clinic teaching them the skills and knowledge he acquired and applied during his 10-year NFL career. Our experienced coaching staff will provide a positive experience for all participants. Players will come away with a better understanding of their position by the conclusion of the clinic.
Below is a list of all of the upcoming camps and clinics we currently offer:
- Jay Fiedler is available for private training throughout the Summer based on mutually agreeable schedules. Contact Jay at email@example.com for more information.
- 2020-2021 WINTER PASSING CLINICS IN LONG ISLAND: Starting December 2nd and continuing most Wednesday nights until the end of February. CLICK THIS PARAGRAPH for more details on the top football instructional program in Long Island led by former NFL Quarterback Jay Fiedler.
- 2021 SPRING PASSING CLINICS IN LONG ISLAND: Starting March 9th and continuing each Tuesday night until May 25th in Massapequa (Field of Dreams Park). CLICK HERE for more details on the top football instructional program in Long Island led by former NFL Quarterback Jay Fiedler
- 22nd ANNUAL PRIME TIME OVERNIGHT CAMP (June 11-13, 2021): This is one of the longest running private football camps in the northeast featuring instruction from current & former NFL players, College Coaches & Recruiters, and top private, HS, & Youth coaches. All positions are welcome.
- More events (including local clinics and small group instruction) are being planned to aid in your training and accommodate all physical distancing guidelines set forth by the state and local agencies. Send us your email to get on our mailing list for information and updates on all of our offerings.
For More Information about any of our offerings, Call 631-321-1703, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My brother and I appreciate the opportunity to have met you, your family and to work with you guys as well. Your camp was a meaningful and fun experience for my teammates and I. We were able to learn the game from experienced coaches all throughout the country, it gave us an opportunity to showcase our talents to these coaches and we were also able to meet NFL players. Second to none!
Thank you so very much for the video on Matty. My husband and I really appreciate what you are doing with him….your clinic with your informative and educational analysis of his quarterbacking, is exactly what we were looking for to help him out. Matty loved working with you last week and is eager to learn more. He found your video of him to be helpful and is looking for forward to working with you tomorrow night. Thank you so much, again, for all you are doing. Please give a special thanks to your brother, for being so very helpful to us!
Contact us today to find out how you can IMPROVE YOUR GAME & become a PRIME TIME PLAYER!
Prime Time is a registered trademark of Prime Time Sports Camps, Inc.