Prime Time Football Camps and Clinic are designed with the football player’s safety and development in mind. Our goal is to teach position specific fundamentals so that each participant will better comprehend and appreciate this great sport. Jay Fiedler personally works with every player in each clinic teaching them the skills and knowledge he acquired and applied during his 10-year NFL career. Our experienced coaching staff will provide a positive experience for all participants. Players will come away with a better understanding of their position by the conclusion of the clinic.
Below is a list of all of the upcoming camps and clinics we currently offer:
- Jay Fiedler is available for private training throughout the fall season based on mutually agreeable schedules. Contact Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Our Winter Passing Clinics in Farmingdale, Long Island is scheduled for Wednesday nights 6-8pm starting on November 28th and continuing through March 6th (some weeks excluded). Learn quarterbacking and receiving skills in a group setting with other athletes from around the tri-state area. Click this paragraph for more details.
- SPRING PASSING CLINICS: TUESDAY NIGHTS 7-9PM starting March 12th through May 21st. Quarterbacks & receivers from grades 5-12. Click this paragraph for more details
- JUNE 7-9, 2019: The 21st Annual Jay Fiedler’s Prime Time Football Camp is an overnight weekend camp for all positions featuring current & former Pro players and college coaches. Click here to see our brochure
- Clinics and camps in other locations will also be scheduled for the winter and spring. Send us your email to get on our mailing list for information and updates on all of our offerings.
For More Information about any of our offerings, Call 631-321-1703, email us at email@example.com.