Prime Time® Football Camps and Clinic are designed with the football player’s safety and development in mind. Our goal is to teach position specific fundamentals so that each participant will better comprehend and appreciate this great sport. Jay Fiedler personally works with every player in each clinic teaching them the skills and knowledge he acquired and applied during his 10-year NFL career. Our experienced coaching staff will provide a positive experience for all participants. Players will come away with a better understanding of their position by the conclusion of the clinic.
Below is a list of all of the upcoming camps and clinics we currently offer:
- Jay Fiedler is available for private training throughout the Spring season based on mutually agreeable schedules. Contact Jay at email@example.com for more information.
- Winter QB/WR group training will resume after Thanksgiving in Farmingdale, Long Island. Click this paragraph for a full schedule of dates along with registration information. Contact us with any questions.
- Spring QB/WR Passing Clinics will begin March 17th and run every Tuesday night until May 19th. Sessions will be held at Field of Dreams Park in Massapequa, NY. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- 22nd Annual Prime Time Skills Camp for all positions from grades 5-12 is slated for June 12-14, 2020. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Clinics and camps in other locations will also be scheduled throughout the year. Send us your email to get on our mailing list for information and updates on all of our offerings.
For More Information about any of our offerings, Call 631-321-1703, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.