Prime Time Football Camps and Clinic are designed with the football player’s safety and development in mind. Our goal is to teach position specific fundamentals so that each participant will better comprehend and appreciate this great sport. Jay Fiedler personally works with every player in each clinic teaching them the skills and knowledge he acquired and applied during his 10-year NFL career. Our experienced coaching staff will provide a positive experience for all participants. Players will come away with a better understanding of their position by the conclusion of the clinic.
Below is a list of all of the upcoming camps and clinics we currently offer:
- Jay Fiedler is available for private training based on mutually agreeable schedules. Contact Jay at email@example.com for more information.
- Long Island Spring Passing Clinics will begin March 13th and will continue each Tuesday Night until May 22nd from 7-9PM at Field of Dreams Park in Massapequa. Click here for more information and registration form.
- Saturday, April 28th: Quarterback/WR Clinic at White Plains HS from 2-4PM. Open to QBs & WRs in Grades 7-12. Click here for more information and the online pre-registration form
- Saturday, May 19th: The 4th annual PrimeTime NEPA Football Clinic at John F. Henzes/Veterans Memorial Field (Valley View HS) in Peckville, PA. Open to all positions in Grades 3-7 (youth clinic) and Grades 8-12 (HS Clinic). Click here for Pre-registration and details.
- The 20th Annual Jay Fiedler’s Prime Time June 3-day overnight camp is set for June 8-10th, 2018. Click here to see the brochure. Sign up early and/or gather teammates for discounts.
- July 8th-13th: Our Annual one-week Overnight Elite Skills Camp offers intense positional skills training and conditioning for QBs, WRs, RBs, DBs, & LBs. Click here to see the informational flyer and registration form. Ask about our teammate discounts.
For More Information about any of our offerings, Call 631-321-1703, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.