Prime Time® Football Camps and Clinic are designed with the football player’s safety and development in mind. Our goal is to teach position specific fundamentals so that each participant will better comprehend and appreciate this great sport. Jay Fiedler personally works with every player in each clinic teaching them the skills and knowledge he acquired and applied during his 10-year NFL career. Our experienced coaching staff will provide a positive experience for all participants. Players will come away with a better understanding of their position by the conclusion of the clinic.
Below is a list of all of the upcoming camps and clinics we currently offer:
- Jay Fiedler is available for private training throughout the fall season based on mutually agreeable schedules. Contact Jay at email@example.com for more information.
- SPRING PASSING CLINICS (LONG ISLAND): TUESDAY NIGHTS 7-9PM starting March 12th through May 21st. Quarterbacks & receivers from grades 5-12. Click this paragraph for more details
- SPRING PASSING CLINICS (WHITE PLAINS): THREE QB ONLY SESSIONS ON MARCH 31ST, APRIL 14TH, & APRIL 28TH AND A FULL SKILL POSITION CLINIC ON MAY 5TH FOR QBs/WRs/DBs. Grades 7-12. All Clinics will go from 12-2PM. Click here for details and registration
- JUNE 7-9, 2019: The 21st Annual Jay Fiedler’s Prime Time Football Camp is an overnight weekend camp for all positions featuring current & former Pro players and college coaches. Click here to see our brochure
- June 21-23: Prime Time Camps is teaming up with Old Skewl Sports to present the Rally in the Valley Flag Football Team Camp and Tournament. The team camp will take place June 21-22 with those teams joining others on Sunday June 23 for the National Flag Football Qualifying Flag Football Tournament. Click here for details
- July one-week Football Academies: Held at the Sports Academy at Brookwood Camps, these week long academies are perfect for any player looking to improve his skills and conditioning to prepare for the upcoming season. Click here for more information
- Clinics and camps in other locations will also be scheduled for the winter and spring. Send us your email to get on our mailing list for information and updates on all of our offerings.
For More Information about any of our offerings, Call 631-321-1703, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.