Prime Time® Football Camps and Clinic are designed with the football player’s safety and development in mind. Our goal is to teach position specific fundamentals so that each participant will better comprehend and appreciate this great sport. Jay Fiedler personally works with every player in each clinic teaching them the skills and knowledge he acquired and applied during his 10-year NFL career. Our experienced coaching staff will provide a positive experience for all participants. Players will come away with a better understanding of their position by the conclusion of the clinic.
Below is a list of all of the upcoming camps and clinics we currently offer:
- Jay Fiedler is available for private training for Quarterbacks of all ages and skill levels based on mutually agreeable schedules. Contact Jay at email@example.com for more information.
- SPRING PASSING CLINICS will begin Tuesday, March 14th and will run for 11 weeks continuing each Tuesday night until May 23rd. These sessions are our most popular and they do fill up as space is limited. Learn more and find out how to sign up by clicking this paragraph.
- SPRING LINE CLINICS: Announcing our newest clinic offering for Offensive Linemen led by former D2 Assistant Coach of the Year Brian Hughes. Learn more and find out how to sing up by clicking this paragraph
- Prime Time/Suffolk PAL One-Week Summer Camps: Due to popular demand last summer we will host 2 one-week camps. Camp #1 will be June 26-30 and Camp #2 will be July 11-16. Sign up for one or save by registering for both camps. Click here for full details and online registration
- More events (including local clinics and small group instruction) are being planned to aid in your training and accommodate all physical distancing guidelines set forth by the state and local agencies. Send us your email to get on our mailing list for information and updates on all of our offerings.
For More Information about any of our offerings, Call 631-321-1703, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am interested in your local football and lacrosse camps for ages 11 and up. I currently live in Cornwall NY and have been working as an art educator as well as head modified football/lacrosse coach for nearly 20 years at Clarkstown Central School District.